Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Introducing Ms.Deidre Baumann

Good evening!
Ladies and Gentlemen
OYE!
Please join me (Chef Papi Perez) introducing and supporting Ms. Deidre Baumann this
Friday (September 11,2009) @6:30p.m.
Location: La Fonda del Gusto 1408 North Milwaukee Ave, Chicago, Illinois 60622
We need your support!
Light appetizers will be provided (also I recommended food from the menu which is great) Please support this great business!
Deidre Baumann
I believe society is best served by a judiciary whose proceedings are free from influence and prejudice. My mission as a judge will be to diligently use my legal expertise, integrity and compassion to serve ALL people, and ensure the search for truth results in Equal Justice under the law.

My experience includes:

Numerous trials won in both federal and state courts.
Over 16 years of successful civil litigation practice.
Wrote hundreds of respected appellate and substantive legal briefs.
Diverse practice, including civil rights, employment discrimination, personal injury, and Constitutional law.
Dedicated community and bar association leader.
Committed to equal justice for all people.

I am running for judge because I believe I can bring fresh energy and an independent voice to our court system. I have the perspective of a long-time Chicago resident, and the knowledge of an active community member who has worked across a wide spectrum of urban issues. I bring the professional lens of years spent in law, and a passion borne out of many inner city experiences.

For more information, please visit my website at deidrebaumannforjudge.com Your support is greatly appreciated!

Deidre Baumann

No comments:

Post a Comment